KCSM Radio Interview Guidlines
PLEASE READ GUIDLINES BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST
submit your request directly to: Alisa Clancy
- All interview requests must be made online, please do not call or solicit the individual announcers.
- All requests will be processed in the order they are received and will be followed up with an e-mail.
- Interview requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the date/s your are requesting.
- If you are not living in the Bay Area, please make sure to include the dates you'll be in town.
- Interviews will be scheduled at the discretion of KCSM.
- No more than one interview per year.
- All interviews are on site, we do not do phone interviews
- No more than two people per interview, no last minute guests.
- Interviews are 30 minutes or less except for Desert Island Jazz whose length is at the host's discretion.
- All interviewees must sign a KCSM release form prior to the interview.
- All interviews will be recorded and may be aired at a later date or made available as a podcast (without music).
- All interviewees must have a commercially available CD that fits our format.
- - We cannot process your request until we have auditioned your CD.
- Live interviews will only be conducted at the following times:
- - Monday through Friday mornings at 9 am with Alisa Clancy
- - Thursday nights at 11pm with Greg Bridges on All Out
- - Friday nights at 10pm with Kathleen Lawton on Crazy About the Blues
- - Sunday nights at 9:30pm with Harry Richard Hall on Jazz Sessions
- Pre-recorded interviews will be broadcast on Sunday mornings at 8am on I'm Talkin' Jazz